Sunday, May 31, 2009

Weekend at Circular Quay

Saturday afternoon  while I was soing my house chores  my fav lil miss decided to keep herself amuse .. How???  by giving herself a haircut!!!! and to think that Friday's Mommy moments theme is about haircut and I posted her pic having a haircut done by a hairdresser...  see the post here  HAIRCUT..    But now she's got an awful hair by doing it herself.... That is why she was unususally quiet that time ,, she was doing something naughty.... grrr......

SUNDAY ......  last day of Autumn for us here in OZ.....  and its time to embrace a cold winter...
It was a gloomy Sunday,, raining and cold as we went for lunch at the Lowenbrau German restaurant at the Rocks...

Sydney Harbour Bridge

Go and check Weekend Snapshot for more

8 comments:

Mirage June 1, 2009 at 9:44 AM

Ahhh, I can't remember how many times I've been angered by that, not one but all 3 of my kids does that a lot lol! I hate all the more if they do it on Saturday afternoons...all shops and service shops except for restaurants are closed here on Sundays :D

Ebie June 1, 2009 at 9:56 AM

Waaaah!, What happened to her bangs! Regardless, she is so cute and pretty. Maybe we can fix her hair by combing it to the back or put some clips. Kids this age, tsk,tsk, they just want to think they know what they are doing. Nevertheless, no harm done.

ellen June 1, 2009 at 1:13 PM

Have a nice weekend! Mine is up! Hope to hear from you soon!

Enchie June 1, 2009 at 3:05 PM

I would also experiment on my haircut when I was a little girl. Its fun, but not for Mommy of course :D She's very pretty mommy. And nice set of photos.

Pretty Life Online June 1, 2009 at 4:59 PM

lovely catch for WS.. Hope you'll visit mine too. Have a great day!

Kero June 1, 2009 at 5:58 PM

your daughter is very pretty! i can't believe it is still winter there. over here temp shoots to 50 degrees hihi.thank you so much for the visit. till next WS!

tin June 19, 2009 at 10:38 AM

bianca's getting prettier and prettier each day! :)

admin July 3, 2009 at 12:43 AM

hahaah d ko alam ginupit ni Bianca hair nya not until i read it.. cute pa rin sya.. parang dalagita na oh,,,.. can't wait to see her and all of you this Dec.

Ate Jen