Thursday, March 27, 2008

Whitehaven Beach

We just had a Great time  at Whitehaven Beach in the White Sunday Island..

The beach is 6km long and consists of a very fine dazzling white sand that is 98% pure Silica!
The sand is so white that you really have to wear your sunglasses to protect your eyes..

The water is so pristine and calm . It's was such a heaven swimming on a turquoise water and so relaxing feeling the powdery sand on your body..

One of the best beaches in Australia... To get there you can sail on a catamaran,, by sea plane  or catching a ferry....

This was our 3rd time here and we will keep on visiting the place because of it's magnetic beauty .

6 comments:

Mira March 28, 2008 at 1:29 PM

Wow the water looks great, can't wait for summer, lol, we're just on our first week of Spring and tomorrow we're still getting snow,,again, yukky.

JOY March 29, 2008 at 12:49 AM

hay naku Joy ang lamig na talaga dito. Buti kpa nakapagswimming na sa beach hehe. Gosh we really don't know where to find reliable and trusted GP, my youngest now is suffering from asthma. It's the second attacked since we arrived here. Got also problem with my skin, got some I don't know if its acne or allergy in my forehead and my chest, and some in my back. Got a cold sores but thankful it's gone now. Naloloka na ako. Salamat sa pagdaan huh?

kitty April 2, 2008 at 10:07 PM

the beach is just amazing!! what a great day for beach fun wohooo! kami dito wala pa time mag beach kahit napaligiran kami ng dagat heheee. what a great picture!!

Marie April 4, 2008 at 4:53 PM

Nice shots u got in here..:) Love them!

frapr April 7, 2008 at 5:46 PM

it's this place that we missed while we were there! hoping to go there someday! nice, indeed! hopefully, when we come back!

Racel's Moments of My Life April 10, 2008 at 3:09 AM

wow great scenery! kaya ayaw pang umuwi ni jen kase enjoy na enjoy sya sa mga weekend getaway nyo hehehe!